TOMO-1 CO2 Meter/ Air Quality Monitor
This air quality detector with built-in NDIR Sensor can be used to test temperature and humidity and the concentration of CO2. Equipped with large digital display, it shows the CO2 value, temperature and humidity data and battery level. A clear color indication reflects the CO2 values, and let you take appropriate actions.
– Model: TOMO-1
– Material: ABS
– Color: Black
– Sensor: NDIR
– Battery: 1 * rechargeable lithium battery, 3.7V, 1200mAh (included)
– CO2 measurement: 0-5000PPM (±1PPM)
– Applicable humidity: 10-70%RH (±5%RH)
– Applicable temperature: -1℃ to 70 ℃
– Standby time: about 300-420 minutes
– Item size: 90 * 70 * 35mm / 3.54 * 2.76 * 1.38in
– Package size: 145 * 130 * 45mm / 5.71 * 5.12 * 1.77in
– Package weight: 200g / 7.05ounce
Certificates: CE, RoSH, FCC
- Manual (English)
1. 0-499PPM is displayed in green, 500PPM-999PPM is displayed in yellow, 1000PPM-1499PPM is displayed in orange, and 1500PPM and above are displayed in red.
2. Press and hold the button for 2 seconds to turn on, and the corresponding temperature, humidity, and carbon dioxide concentration can be quickly detected within 7 seconds. It can accurately display the battery power, which is 25% 50% 75% 100%. When the power is lower than 0, the battery symbol flashes for one minute and then shut down. Automatically turn on when charging.
3. Alarm function: When the carbon dioxide concentration is detected to reach 1500, the corresponding red status bar on the screen will light up, and the buzzer will give an alarm. At this time, press the button to turn off the alarm sound. If the carbon dioxide concentration is still higher than 1500PPM Short press the button, the buzzer will resume the didi alarm prompt sound.
4. Working temperature: 0-50°, working humidity: 0-95% (non-condensing).