SARS-CoV-2 Antigen Rapid Test Kit (Colloidal Gold Immunochromatography). The product is intended for the qualitative detection of antigen against SARS-CoV-2 in clinical samples (nasal swab).
Thanks to its simple handling with swabbing in the anterior nasal cavity and the uncomplicated evaluation, the Lepu Medical® rapid test saves considerable time in collection. The test results are available within 15 minutes.
This rapid test detects the nucleocapsid (N) protein of the coronavirus. The test result is displayed by means of a test strip. The higher the volume of this protein, the darker the colour of the test strip. The evaluation of the Lepu Medical Antigen Rapid Test is therefore particularly easy and avoids incorrectly interpreted test results.
SARS-COV2 Antigen Rapid Test Kit can detect the virus from first phase of infect (2-3 days before potential symptom onset) to last phase of infection (7-10 days after potential symptom onset).
• Anterio Nasal Self-Test – swab test can be performed in the anterior nasal cavity
• Simple to use
• Rapid, get results in 15 minutes
• Convenient, no devices required
• Stable, with high accuracy
• Inexpensive, cost-efficiency
• All test components are included
• 10.000 kits.
• Delivered around 30 days after 50% down payment.
• Currently not able to sell in Belgium. Focus markets are other countries in Europe.
Storage and Stability
It should be stored at 4°C~ 30°C, be kept dry and away from sunlight. The shelf life is 12 months. For per test card, it should be used within 1 hour after unsealing. Production Date and Expiration date are shown in the package label.
Depending on quantity, availability and version (self-test or professional use).
Contact us if interested: firstname.lastname@example.org
1, 5 (self-test version), 10 or 25 (professional use) tests in 1 kit.
Please read the instruction for use carefully before performing the test. Before testing, restore the reagents and sample to room temperature.
1. Remove the test card from the test card bag and use it within 1 hour, especially in the environment with room temperature higher than 30 ° C or in high humidity.
2. Place the test card on a clean platform. Drip 5 drops of the sample treatment solution to well A.
3. Thread the swab head through the bottom of well B into well A and rotate it two rounds clockwise and counterclockwise respectively in the sample treatment solution.
4. Remove the protective cover of the fixing glue. Stick the left and right sides together and start timing. Wait until the purple band appears. The test result should be read within 15-20 minutes.
EU Common List of COVID-19 Rapid Antigen Tests: