TOMO-1 CO2 Meter/ Air Quality Monitor
This air quality monitor has a built-in NDIR sensor and can be used to test temperature, humidity, and CO2 levels. The device’s display shows CO2 level, temperature, humidity, and battery level. Color indications reflect the level of CO2 and signal you take appropriate actions.
– Model: TOMO-1
– Material: ABS
– Color: Black
– Sensor: NDIR 19C
– Battery: 1 rechargeable lithium battery, 3.7V, 1200mAh (included)
– CO2 measurement: 0-5000PPM (±1PPM)
– CO2 measurement accuracy: ±50PPM±5%
– Humidity measurement range: 5-95%RH (±5%RH)
– Temperature measurement range: -20°C to +60°C (±2°C)
– Working temperature: 0°C to 50°C
– Standby time: about 300-420 minutes
– Item size: 98mm * 68mm * 39mm
– Package size: 145mm * 130mm * 45mm
– Package weight: 250g
Certificates: CE, RoSH, FCC
- Manual (English)
- Turn on the device by pressing and holding the power button for two seconds. Within seven seconds, the temperature, humidity, and CO2 level will be automatically detected.
- On the LCD Screen CO2 data display, CO2 levels between 0-499PPM are displayed as green; 500PPM-999PPM are displayed as yellow; 1000PPM-1499PPM are displayed as orange; and 1500PPM and above are displayed as red.
- Alarm function: When the concentration of CO2 reaches 1500PPM, an alarm will go off. Tap the button to turn the alarm off. If the carbon dioxide concentration continues to rise past 1500PPM, the alarm will reactivate.
- The monitor also displays the battery level (at 25%, 50%, 75%, or 100%). When the power is very low, the battery symbol will flash for one minute and then shut down. The device will automatically turn on again when charging. Charging time is less than five hours, and fully charged use time is about five hours.
- The working temperature range is 0°C to 50°C. The working humidity range is 0% to 95%RH (non-condensing).
- Suitable locations for use: home, classroom, office, closed gym, apartment, etc.
- Upon first use of the device. To ensure the accuracy of carbon dioxide values, the product needs to re-calibrate the value. To calibrate the CO2-meter, do not charge the meter until it is fully out of battery. Then, charge using the charging cable continuously (don’t turn it off) for a minimum of 24 hours, and ensure that the air is circulating for half an hour at least, which will reset the NDIR sensor.
- It is recommended to repeat this re-calibration process once a month.
Depending on volume, please contact us via: email@example.com