This CO2 monitor (model JD-112) is a professional though easy to use indoor air quality monitor. It displays carbon dioxide (CO2), humidity, temperature, date and time. It can be used in offices, schools, meeting rooms, homes and other places where personal comfort and health is important.
The product has up to 999 groups of data records, 3.2” TFT full colour display, fitted with alarm settings, and data record of time interval measurement. The power output is a chargeable lithium battery or separate external USB charging ports and the use of a sensor ≥8000 hours and stable data developed throughout.
The CO2 meter is easy to use, has no moving parts, is self-calibrating, and is designed to last for years. Six colors show the overall air quality, or you can read the CO2 and temperature levels on the large display.
– 3.2-inch TFT full color display date, time, CO2, humidity, temperature (℃/℉ switchable).
Can also display test mode, historical trend, alarm value setting, records, setting, calibration, data clear and etc.
– Real time CO2 monitoring by the high accuracy sensor, and it will send you an alarm once the detecting data is exceeding the setting value, and you can press the “enter” button to open/close the alarm sound.
– Adjustable backlight brightness, 25%, 50%, 75% and 100%, 4 gears for you to adjust.
You can also select to close auto shutdown function, or set 15min, 30min, 45min,1h, 2h, 4h, 8h auto shutdown time.
– Equipped with reset function, after reset all the parameters will be restored to factory parameters.
– Can store up to 999 groups of data, and has a chart of historical data trend for you to review.
– Compact and portable, easy to operate and to carry around with you.
– Comes with 3.7V, 2200mAh rechargeable lithium battery, or can be powered up through 5V USB cable.
– With professional grade detection technology, this CO2 meter has stable performance, and high accuracy.
– Suitable for public site, agriculture, animal husbandry, industry, and more.
DO NOT operate or calibrate the equipment parameters at will to prevent errors in data detection or inaccuracy.
– Material: ABS
– Input: (USB) 5V, 2A or 18650 battery
– Measuring Scope: 0-9999PPM
– CO2 Detection Sensitivity: 1PPM
– Accuracy: ±10% of readings ±40PPM
– Working Temperature Range: -10℃ to +60℃ (-14℉ to 140℉)
– Working Humidity Range: 0-99%RH
– Storage Temperature Range: -40℃ to +80℃ (-40℉ to 176℉)
– Temperature Measurement Range: -20℃ to +60℃ (-4℉ to 140℉)
– Temperature Measurement Accuracy: ±1℃ (±2℉)
– Temperature Resolution: 0.01℃/℉
– Humidity Measurement Range: 0-100%RH
– Humidity Measurement Accuracy: ±2%RH
– Humidity Resolution: 0.01%RH
– Power Supply: 1 * 3.7V, 2200mAh 18650 rechargeable li-ion battery or powered by 5V USB cable (both included)
– Working Current: 100-300mA
– Charging Time: 3 hours
– Record Groups: 999 groups
– Screen Size: 66 * 50mm / 2.60 * 1.97in
– Item Size: 140 * 98 * 30mm / 5.51 * 3.86 * 1.18in
– Storage Box Size: 252 * 210 * 70mm / 9.92 * 8.27 * 2.76in
– Item Weight: 265g / 9.35ounce
– Package Size: 255 * 75 * 120mm / 10.04 * 2.95 * 4.72in
– Package Weight: 488g / 1.08lb
1 * Detector
1 * USB Cable
1 * Storage Box
1 * Manual (English)
Minimal order: 1 piece